Industrial Products Automation
Manufacturers in all industries need to constantly re-evaluate their systems to improve productivity and ultimately boost the bottom line of the business. Competitive pressure has never been greater, and the need to replace outdated, inefficient manufacturing processes and systems has never been as strong. Simple Automation takes great pride in providing streamlined, effective industrial product manufacturing automation systems that reduce operating costs and accelerate production. Many of our customers are manufacturers that have never had an automation system before. Our pre-sales team is highly experienced and creative, thinking out of the box, in our mission to find the best solutions for the unique challenges of every business – especially first-time automation system users.
Our industrial product manufacturing automation experience is vast and varied, and we have designed and built specialized machines, integrated robotic systems, and have provided new control systems for many different processes. These include:
- Machine load and unload of pinions, gears and intermediate shafts for processing the internal moving parts for speed reducers.
- Dispensing of sealants and glues for the manufacture of automotive and appliance components.
- Removal of flash lines and pre-machining surfaces of ground castings.
- Development of unloaded injection-molding machines, to be able to post-process parts such as trimming sprues and deflash parting lines.
- Trimming vinyl from hurricane-proof laminated glass.
- Forming and welding bent-shape parts.
- Automated engineered pressing solutions for timing gears, mounted bushings, and formed tube ends that were previously worked on by hand.
- Folding and shaping filter materials to specified dimensions using precision tooling.
- A number of unique high speed, very high speed, and robotic part-feeding solutions not available anywhere else.
We have a proven track record for our world class engineering capabilities and on-time delivery of machines and systems that has enabled us to forge strong, ongoing relationships with our customers and partners.
Complete the form below to get more information on our aerospace services.
Simple Automation FAQ’s